We are now taking donations for the Friends of the Library’s Hay Day Book Sale! We can take gently used books in good condition.
While we thank you for your generosity, we cannot accept donations of:
- Books that were stored in a barn or shed
- Reader’s Digest or other magazines
Our sale will be held in the parking lot behind the library on Hay Day (August 19)!
If you have books to donate that we cannot accept, try these places instead:
- Farmington’s Recycling Center
- Second Chance Thrift Store, Rochester
- Annie’s Book Stop, Rochester
- Salvation Army, Rochester
- Goodwill, Somersworth
- Savers, Portsmouth