- Career One Stop: Resource page for careers sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Apprenticeships: This Department of Labor site has information about completing apprenticeships, which is on the job training.
- Excel tutorial: Shows how to do most things in Excel.
- Job Corps: An education and training program for vocational careers. The main office for New Hampshire students is in Boston.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: This is a guide to career information with hundreds of occupations listed and described.
- Resume Templates Free by Industry and Job Title: Provides free templates to create your resume with. The templates are specific for each industry and job title.
- Resume Creation: Tells you how to form a resume and what information you should put in it.
- MyPlan.com: People of any age can explore careers through this free website!
- ziprecruiter.com: Free links and resources including Internships, a salary calculator and much more!
- Cheap Online Degrees: A guide to ways to get an online degree at little cost
- College Affordability Guide: Guide to affordable, not-for-profit colleges
- College Board: A non-profit website that guides students through college and university options.
- Debt Free College: A guide to graduating college debt free
- Federal Student Aid: This site was formerly College.gov, but now is called Federal Student Aid. It provides information about applying to college, being eligible for student aid, and managing your loans.
- FAFSA Application: This application is part of the Federal Student Aid webpage.
- Financial Aid Guide: A step-by-step guide to the process of receiving Financial Aid
- Guide to Online Schools: Information about online schools including degree, tuition, rankings, and accreditation.
- Scholarships: A search engine for different available scholarships
- Scholarship America: Scholarships open to employees and families of sponsoring companies as well as general public.
- Tuition Funding Sources: A private service that helps students find funding for college.
- UNCF: Scholarships, programs, internships and fellowships website.
- US News and World Report’s College Rankings: Provides education ranking so parents and students can find the perfect schools.
- Homeless Youth and Higher Education: Offers information about higher education for homeless and low income students.
- OnlineU: Rankings of colleges based on affordability, value, and prestige.
- Ultimate FAFSA Resource Guide: list of websites to help you navigate FAFSA and federal student aid in general.
- Military.com: This site provides resources to potential recruits, active military members, and retired veterans.
- TodaysMilitary.com: The United States Department of Defense created this website as a resource to parents and students curious about serving in the military.
This list was accurate at the time of publication. Web sites often change names or simply disappear. Companies go out of business and new sites are created all the time. We hope this list is helpful even if it is somewhat out-of-date by the time you read it.