REQUEST FOR BIDS:
Snow Removal 2018-2019
Scope of Work:
● Snow to be removed from the main, side, and back entrances/steps per 2” of snow accumulation, ice and slush to be removed per 1”
○ Walkways to be cleared of snow and ice prior to:
■ M/W/F/SAT 9:30am
■ T/TH 12pm
○ Walkways to be kept clear of snow and ice during operating hours:
■ M/F 10am-5pm
■ T/TH 2pm-8pm
■ SAT 10am-2pm
● Path to oil fill shoveled to ensure access.
● Path to bulletin board out front shoveled to ensure access.
● Back entrance/book drop to be cleared from edge of building bump out, to level with concrete barriers.
● Additionally, the window side of the rear entrance to be cleared from the door out two feet to end of window.
● Salt/sand mix or calcium to be applied on all shoveled surfaces on an as needed basis to prevent slips and falls of patrons and staff members.
The following may be bid separately:
● Snow and ice to be removed from the emergency exit from the Community room to fire escape exit to parking lot on an as needed basis.
○ Calcium Chloride must be used due to the rubber roof.
Please send bids to email@example.com. Accepting bids until November 11th 2018.